terça-feira, 11 de janeiro de 2022

The Slippery Chickens - Get Your Head in the Game (2016)

                                                            The Slippery Chickens
 The Slippery Chickens” take rockabilly to the next level by maintaining the original instrumentation and updating the lyrics and vocal delivery. The buff Scaringe fronts the band with a great sense of humor. Olivieri plays a fantastic, giant, Red, semi-hollow, electric guitar that alternately fills up and frees space. But always with exquisite tone. Gary Schwartz on drums make sure that no tune sounds like another.

A unique mix of rockabilly and blues in a fantastic retro-style. Handmade music at it’s very best.

With Jerry Scaringe Lead vocals, Doghouse bass, Harmonicating Contraption, mirth & madness
slapping & pulling sucking & blowing screaming & yelling and Michael Olivieri Guitar andLead vocals, guitar wizardry,
understated powers. bending & picking, curs'in & singing strumming & smirking

Looking for a night of great dancing and fun? Make sure you check out “The Slippery Chickens” Get your Head in the Game.

320kbps

Tracklist:

01. Betrayedin' Up 02:50
02. Natural Man 02:23
03. Change My Luck 02:54
04. Violent Love 03:16
05. Mighty, Mighty Man 02:25
06. All I Want from This World Is You, or Ted Williams' Head (Or, It's 2016 Where Is My Fucking Flying Car?) (Explicit) 01:52
07. Runnin' Shoes 04:18
08. Never Give Up 03:24
09. My Little Girl 05:35
10. Alpo Diablo (Aka Clit Eastwood) (Explicit) 03:46
11. Your Love Is Like a Fire 04:20
12. Pressure 02:00
13. Give Me the Road 03:57
14. Santa Knows 05:47

6 comentários:

  1. Hi. unfortunately, the tags came up scrambled on my end, But Thanks. I fixed it

    ResponderExcluir
  2. You're welcome, my friend! Sorry but I didn't understand what happened, my English is very poor and the Google translator doesn't help much. A hug!!

    ResponderExcluir
  3. The titles didn't match the song that was playing...

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Now I get it! Sorry, there was no attempt at that. If you can send me the correct order so I can correct it. A hug!!

    ResponderExcluir
  5. The track listing above is correct, but the music on the second half of the album, didn't match. I listened to samples of each song online and changed the title to match. Abraco.

    ResponderExcluir