Buddy Shute
When Fayetteville bluesman Buddy Shute was pondering a name for the new album from Buddy Shute & The Motivators, he was searching for something that would give an idea of what the band sounded like. A mix of Memphis blues and soul, marinated in the spice of New Orleans, and tinged with the rock ‘n roll and rockabilly blend of the Ozarks, Shute decided “Bar-B-Que” was as good a descriptor as any to denote the flavor of the Motivators’ second album, which debuted late this summer.
320kbps
01. Got Love 03:24
02. Every Now and Then 04:07
03. Bar-B-Que 04:12
04. Somethin's Goin' On 04:45
05. Baby What You Want Me to Do (You Got Me Runnin') 05:26
06. Your Heart Is as Black as Night 05:54
07. Gonna Jump a Freight Train 05:33
08. I Don't Want to Know 04:52
09. Too Much Month (Not Enough Money) 04:55
10. I've Been Changed (Angels in Heaven) 04:33
11. Lovin' You 05:26
12. Think I'll Give the Blues a Try 03:59
13. Voodoo Woman 03:40
14. Can't Take It with You 05:54
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário