domingo, 9 de janeiro de 2022

Erin Jaimes - Soul Garden (2007)

                                                                     Erin Jaimes
 In 2004, blues firecracker Erin “Icewater” Jaimes was dubbed one of “Austin’s promising female bluesicians” and voted #8 bassist in town by the Austin Chronicle; by 2007, with the release of her second CD, “Soul Garden”, the Chronicle stated thet “Jaimes’ blues have bloomed”! Over 2+ decades of playing and singing in Austin’s highly competitive blues scene, Erin has also toured regionally and internationally and been featured in a national advertising campaign for Net10 Wireless. Erin's tough, soulful vocals front a scorching modern Texas blues band. 2017 brings a long-awaited EP of duets and roller rink drags, "Win the Dance"!

320kbps

Tracklist:

01. Soul Garden 03:48  
02. Find My Love 03:31  
03. Fear 04:29  
04. What Have I Done Wrong 04:22  
05. Tuck Him In 03:14  
06. I Love You Baby 04:20  
07. Sneakin' Around 04:58
08. Tell Me Why 04:03
09. I Don't Mind 02:37  
10. A Woman Will Do Wrong 03:08  
11. Fine Line 03:05  
12. Sloppy Drunk 04:51

2 comentários: