The De Luxe Blues Band
Credits:
Bass – Bob Brunning
Drums – Mickey Waller
Guitar – Danny Adler
Piano – Bob Hall
Producer – The De Luxe Blues Band
Tracklist:
1. Rooster Boogie – Traditional
2. Half Moon Blues – Danny Adler
3. All Aboard – M. Morganfield
4. Hootchie Cootchie Man – Willie Dixon
5. Ready, Willing And Able – Lewis, Bradford
6. No Money Down – C. Berry
7. Swivel Tongue Baby – D. Adler
8. Dont Throw Your Love On Me So Strong – A. King
9. You Upset Me Baby – Josea, Davis

Hi ISMU, is it possible to have this album re-up ?
ResponderExcluirMany thanks in advance
Hi loumy93, unfortunately I don't have this album anymore. I lost a lot of materials when some external hard drives I had got damaged. I'm sorry, I'll see if any friends still have it, if any, I'll post again. A hug
ExcluirHi ISMU, It's same for me, I had it and lost it in an external disk crash ! I will have a look from time to time....Perhaps I also have a friend who can help/ Thank you to have taken time to answer. Best regards
ExcluirHi loumi93, I was very sad to lose so much material, there were things that I had been gathering since the 1990s. Whatever, life goes on. A big hug!!
Excluir