De Luxe Blues Band
In 1980, Danny Adler began playing with the De Luxe Blues Band, a Rocket 88 spin off project. "Motorvating" features an all star line up of Micky Waller (Rolling Stones, Jeff Beck, Rod Stewart), Bob Brunning (Fleetwood Mac) and Bob Hall (Savoy Brown, Ground Hogs). One of blues' earliest digital recordings, this De Luxe Blues Band album reflects a wonderful chemistry between old friends which kept this band in constant demand for 10 years on the European Blues circuit. Here are seasoned veterans of the 1960’s beat group wars celebrating a joyous return to their roots. It cooks and Dick Heckstall-Smith on Saxophone is a tremendous bonus.
Credits:
Guitar, Vocals – Danny Adler
Bass – Bob Brunning
Drums – Mick Waller
Piano – Bob Hall
Tenor Saxophone – Dick Heckstall-Smith
Engineer, Producer – Mike Vernon
Tracklist:
01. I Got The Blues 04:11
02. Danny Jumps One 03:55
03. I Get So Weary 04:25
04. Alimony Blues 03:41
05. Shake Your Moneymaker 04:07
06. Sunnyland 05:44
07. I'll Change My Style 03:52
08. The Sky Is Crying 03:49
09. Southern Country Boy 03:34
10. Bleeding Heart 03:16
11. You're My Best Poker Hand 03:48
12. I Ain't Got You 04:23

Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário