Southside Denny
These were very informal sessions, a true blues recording. I presented half of these songs to the band at the studio, having never played them before. This brought about a classic open high energy jam propelled by the legendary Bill Stix Nicks behind the drum set, and the now also legendary Lindsay Lord Pugh on Bass. Highlights are the regional hits Slidin' and the Buttkicker! In total contrast, the disc ends with yours truly performing my first recorded version of Petite Berceuse on the old National Steel (there is a second version on Eclectic).
Tracklist:
1. Rendez-Vous Blues 4:40
2. Slidin' 4:47
3. Lovin' Like Blues 6:16
4. If I'm Lyin' I'm Dyin' 5:28
5. Buttkicker 3:20
6. Everybodys Blues 6:58
7. Roots Thang 3:56
8. Its Been So Long 2:49
9. Too Many Holes 3:46
10. Baby Needs a New Pair of Shoes 3:16
11. Good to Be Back 4:04
12. Count on Me Blues 4:54
13. Petite Berceuse 1:38

Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário