sexta-feira, 28 de junho de 2019
Max Johns - I Could Be Dangerous (1994)
Max Johns
Great modern electric blues CD with great guitar work.
Tracklist:
01. Let Me Show You My Tattoo 03:33
02. Off The Deep End 03:04
03. Take Me To Cavlary 04:26
04. I Could Be Dangerous 06:55
05. I Used To Be A Man 03:07
06. Black Cat Bone 03:42
07. Can I Get An Amem 06:42
08. Need Somebody 05:10
09. Free The Soul Of Robert Johnson 05:05
10. Somebody Get Me A Bullet 03:12
11. Hometown Boy Makes Good 02:13
12. Shake It 03:02
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)


Not once had I ever heard Max Johns and now I have thanks to you. He's really original and I like him! I'm going to be listening to him in my car this weekend, ohhhh boyyyy. Thank you, Ismael!
ResponderExcluirHi Jenny, it really does something different! Good weekend and good hearing !!
Excluir