terça-feira, 11 de junho de 2019

Radiosoul - Radiosoul (2004)

                                                                  Radiosoul
Original power trio rock-n-roll. Current project of singer-guitarist-songwriter Pat Zelenka, with drums and vocals from Steve Chapko, and bassist Joel Butts. Heavy Zeppelin/Hendrix/Buchanan vibe.
Notes from guitarist Pat Zelenka: RADIOSOUL is the first CD from my band The Pat Zelenka Project. I am very proud of this CD. These songs represent a certain time in my life of great change, great stress, and great joy. I am very proud of my playing on this project. Thanks to all who have purchased this project and believe in it, to Joel and Steve for playing so well and working so hard on this CD, and extra special thanks to my wife and daughter who patiently waited through this one with me.


Tracklist:

01. Now, I'm Gone 03:41         
02. Better, Finer 03:26         
03. Attention 03:13         
04. Clearer Through the Mirror 03:01         
05. Chelsea's Blues 03:34         
06. Blind Leading the Blind 02:58         
07. Crimson Queen 03:30         
08. Song With No Name 03:56         
09. Tell It Like It Is 02:18         
10. Bolder, Wiser, & Free 03:23         
11. Sheer Divineness 03:21

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário