sexta-feira, 28 de junho de 2019

Roy Buchanan - Cabaret Metro, Chicago (1985)


                                                               Roy Buchanan
CABERET METRO CHICAGO JULY 28, 1985

 

Credits:

Roy Buchanan - Guitar, Vocals
Jeff Ganz - Bass, Vocals
Ray Marchica - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Intro 00:59
02. Short Fuse 03:04
03. Green Onions 05:46
04. When A Guitar Plays The Blues 07:55
05. Dream Lover 04:45
06. Mrs. Pressure 05:31
07. Peter Gunn 03:20
08. Chicago Smoke Shop 06:02
09. Blues In E 07:22
10. Shuffle Your Brains Out 03:54
11. Hey Joe - Foxy Lady 08
:00

2 comentários:

  1. Wow. I tell you, Ismael, he has moments of genius on that guitar. Peter Gunn blew me away --- what an original take on that! Great album, thank you :D ....and a big hug to you, too

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. For me he's a master, and it's because of him that I have a Telecaster guitar, I love her timbre! A grid hug for you too!

      Excluir