Blues Infusion
The heavily blues-soaked rock blues of the Viennese band
"The Blues Infusion" irritates the wide spectrum individuallyof the blues. The music moves in the crossover of a somewhat harder
Maelstrom of Blues and mixes own compositions and lesser known gems of the genre with pounding steaming classics.
The band keeps adding stylistic elements of rock or jazz to their show
and creates a musical variable. The result is a fresh, funky groove!
Credits:
Michael Schuberth - Vocal
Peter Peduzzi - Guitar
Dusan Milenkovic - Drums
Fritz Salek - Bass
Werner Müller - Keybord
Tracklist:
01. Down Home Blues 06:19
02. I Look So Tough 05:45
03. Darker Side - 05:30
04. You Upset Me Baby 04:23
05. Same As You 05:16
06. Reconsider Baby - 05:52
07. Jimmy M 04:24
08. I Just Wanna Make Love To You 03:52
09. When I Leave Her 06:06
10. I Put A Spell On You 02:57
11. Spin Doctor 05:17

Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário