sábado, 15 de junho de 2019

Cliff Stevens - Nobody but You (2019)

                                                                 Cliff Steves
Nobody But You has something for every fan of the blues genre. A powerful album featuring driving blues-rock, moving ballads, funky grooves, blistering guitar and poignant vocals showcased in eleven all-new original songs.


Tracklist:

01. Nobody but You
02. Say What You Mean
03. Little by Little
04. Morning Rain
05. World of Worry
06. Cry Baby
07. Bad Luck
08. Keep My Love Alive
09. Truth Don't Lie
10. Come Back
11. How Long

5 comentários:

  1. Hi, I love your blog. I tried to download Cliff Stevens Nobody But You Mediafire says the key is invalid. Hope you can fix.

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Hi Terry A. As soon as I get it I reset a new link. A hug!!

      Excluir
  2. Thank you, I look forward to the new link. Thanks again for your blog. I like the variety of blues that you post.

    ResponderExcluir