Vasti Jackson
Wonderful album, very Vasti! I think my favorite is Momma...so touching without being sappy. The Blues Made Me, and The Blues Don't Discriminate are destined to be modern classic blues tunes. All in all, a very mellow sound! Love it!
192kbps
Tracklist:
01. Brother's Keeper 04:54
02. My Computer Turned on Me 04:23
03. No Payday Friday 05:53
04. Casino in the Cottonfield 05:43
05. Rollin' and Tumblin' 04:56
06. When the Night Comes 04:30
07. Keep on Living 03:52
08. The Blues Don't Discriminate 03:15
09. Momma 03:31
10. The Blues Made Me 04:23
11. Juke Joint Jump 04:23
Wonderful album, very Vasti! I think my favorite is Momma...so touching without being sappy. The Blues Made Me, and The Blues Don't Discriminate are destined to be modern classic blues tunes. All in all, a very mellow sound! Love it!
192kbps
Tracklist:
01. Brother's Keeper 04:54
02. My Computer Turned on Me 04:23
03. No Payday Friday 05:53
04. Casino in the Cottonfield 05:43
05. Rollin' and Tumblin' 04:56
06. When the Night Comes 04:30
07. Keep on Living 03:52
08. The Blues Don't Discriminate 03:15
09. Momma 03:31
10. The Blues Made Me 04:23
11. Juke Joint Jump 04:23

Thanks, very thanks, but the link for this also is not working correct too, no download is possible, at first it seems, that it works, but then, it's not possible fo a download! Can you fix and repost please? Thanks a lot once more!
ResponderExcluirI got it now, it worked, thanks!
ResponderExcluirstill not working here bit defender says its trying to install bad shit so the download keeps going in a circle same thing with Grupa Bluesowa thnks for all the goodies!
ResponderExcluiractually the Bluesowa worked just now but no lluck with Vasti
ResponderExcluirYou're welcome, my dear friend Rippin Frog, I tried until I succeeded. I think if you have a download manager it will be easier, you leave it and link it and when you make it available it will download it.
Excluirhello my frind I do use Jdownloader for ever here and I tried direct too same thing oh well Im sure it will pop up somewhere !!
ResponderExcluirHello my friend, tomorrow if I have time I will put another link through Zippyshare. A hug!!
ExcluirHi my friend Eddie, I put one more link, I hope you can download it. A hug!!
ResponderExcluirworking now thnks man !!
Excluir