domingo, 9 de maio de 2021

Guitar Mac Blues Express - King Biscuit Time (2010)

                                                          Guitar Mac Blues Express
 When you think of the blues, you think B.B. King, Muddy Waters……and of course, that guitar that speaks to you….That’s what it does. It’s that signature sound that identifies this style of music instantaneously. The guitar tells the story, as a second voice. This is the blues. This style of music is very deep, very emotional, full of dynamics and intensity.


Tracklist:

01. Dont Lie To Me 02:38
02. Steady Rolling Man 03:50
03. Hoochie Coochie Man 03:43
04. Good Rocking Tonight 03:59
05. Caldonia 02:38
06. Every Woman I Know 03:27
07. She Done Moved 02:48
08. Sugar Mama 03:50
09. Dust My Broom 02:54
10. Traveling Riverside 04:28
11. Big Boss Man 02:30
12. Sweet Home Chicago 04:34

4 comentários:

  1. Hello!
    Thank you so much for a great discover. I love the Blues, and your blog seems to be the paradis for this kind of (electric) music!
    Greetings from Switzerland - Nenest

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Hello Ernest, I'm very happy that you liked my blog. I also love the blues and its derivatives. A big hug from Brazil - Porto Alegre.

      Excluir