Guitar Mac Blues Express
When you think of the blues, you think B.B. King, Muddy Waters……and of course, that guitar that speaks to you….That’s what it does. It’s that signature sound that identifies this style of music instantaneously. The guitar tells the story, as a second voice. This is the blues. This style of music is very deep, very emotional, full of dynamics and intensity.
Tracklist:
01. She Done Moved 01:55
02. Till The Well Run Dry 01:47
03. Key To Highway 05:10
04. Fish Tail Caddy 03:12
05. It's My Own Business 01:37
06. Betty & Dupree 02:20
07. I'm A Gambeling Man 08:13
08. I Wonder Who 02:50
09. Little Red Rooster 03:23
10. Every Woman I Know 02:45
11. Call Me Guitar Mac 02:16
12. 32-20-Blues 02:00
13. Taxi Blues 02:51
14. I'm Gonna Follow My Baby 06:51
15. Bottle It Up And Go 04:12
16. Traveling Riverside 02:10

Thanks buddy.
ResponderExcluirYou`re welcome my friend!!
ResponderExcluir