sexta-feira, 28 de maio de 2021

Delta Highway - The Devil Had a Woman (2007)


                                                                   Delta Highway

Delta Highway is a Memphis blues band formed by Brandon Santini (harp and vocals) and Justin Sulek (guitar).


320kbps

Credits:

Brandon Santini - Harmonica, Vocals
Justin Sulek - Guitar
Tom "Slim" Louis - Bass
Victor Wainwright - Piano
Chris Stephenson - Organ
"Steady" Keven Eddy - Drums, Percussion

Tracklist:

01. 23 Hours 04:53 
02. Devil Had A Woman 04:19 
03. Feelin' Bad 07:04 
04. We Got A Thang Goin' On 05:41 
05. Got To Be On My Way 03:13 
06. Funky Little Baby 03:21 
07. Shake It Just A Little Bit 03:30 
08. Somebody's Gotta Go 05:17 
09. I Want To Know 04:33 
10. Goin' Home 10:33 

4 comentários:

  1. Thanks, very thanks, but the link for this ist not working correct, no download is possible, at first it seems, that it works, but then, it's not possible fo a download! Can you fix and repost please? Thanks a lot once more!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Now it worked and I got it, thanks a lot!

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Many thanks for this post and the upgrade to 320.

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Hi guys, I apologize for the inconvenience! I believe that Mediafire is experiencing problems. I tested the links of the posts and practically all worked, but it took more than a minute to release the download, others I managed to download through the download manager I use (JDownloader). I will have little time to post more CDs, I will put 5 bypass grafts and I will have to do some tests before, I believe I will have the surgery next week. As much as possible I will try to post some more CDs and if necessary try to fix the links with problems. A hug!!

    ResponderExcluir