terça-feira, 25 de maio de 2021

Son Seals - Live at Buddy Guy’s Legends, Chicago, IL, 1991 (2015)


                                                                    Son Seals
                                                                    Son Seals
 Frank Seals was born in 1942 in Oscela, Arkansas and immediately plunged into the world of blues music: his childhood running in the halls of the club of his father, Dipsy Doodle, which is their home and workplace.
At age 16, he started playing in the local club with many other musicians such as Albert King, Rufus Thomas, Bobby Bland, Junior Parker, and Rosco Gordon. Their styles contribute to the development of techniques own interpretation. His father Frank was a good blues musician, and often entertained guests by playing the piano, guitar or drums.
In fact, for a time it was part of the band of Ma Rainey and Bessie Smith and his knowledge of the environment of the blues, could bring big names to your local. From an early age, Frank "Son" Seals decided to become a musician like his father and was obviously more who supported him in this election: "My father taught me everything there was to know from the beginning," recalls Son Seals "


224kbps

Credits:

Son Seals - Guitar, Vocals
Nick Beccatini - Guitar
Dave Williams - Bass
Herman Frazier - Drums
John Paul - Saxophone

Tracklist:

01. My Time Now 05:44
02. I Can Not Lose the Blues 05:03
03. Last Four Nickels 04:45
04. The Danger Zone 06:00
05. Frigidaire Woman 09:50
06. I Wanna Quit That Woman 11:30
07. Sitting At My Windoow 05:46

15 comentários:

  1. Thanks buddy, always like Son Seals.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Este comentário foi removido por um administrador do blog.

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Este comentário foi removido por um administrador do blog.

    ResponderExcluir
  5. I agree with you and Bob Mac. An excellent post.

    ResponderExcluir
  6. Is it just me or is track 3 really messed up? I downloaded twice and got the same result. I am very glad I got to see Son back in the late 70s - amazing and intense.

    ResponderExcluir
  7. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Hi simonthecat, I downloaded the cd and tested song 3 and for me it worked normally.

      Excluir

  8. This is quite weird - I tried again and it's still the same. I can live with 6 of 7 being okay - the rest of the album smokes!

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. My friend, as soon as I have some time I'll try to post on another site, maybe that way you'll be able to download without problems. A hug!!

      Excluir
    2. Hi simonthecat, I put another link through Zippishare. A hug!!

      Excluir
  9. I really appreciate the help, but for some reason Last Four Nickles sounds like it's underwater. Alas, It's just not to be on this one!

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. My friend, I don't promise you soon, but as soon as I've recovered from the surgery I'm going to have in twelve days, I'll try to find another cd to see if we can solve this song's problem. A hug!!

      Excluir