quarta-feira, 27 de setembro de 2023
The Fabulous Thunderbirds - Roll of the Dice (1995)
The Fabulous Thunderbirds
The Fabulous T-Birds' second album without Jimmie Vaughan is an improvement over Walk That Walk, Talk That Talk, featuring a tighter, more focused band and hotter playing. Nevertheless, the band takes a couple of missteps, particularly with a limp version of "Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah."
320 kbps
114 Megabytes
Credits:
Kim Wilson - Harp, Vocals
Harvey Brooks - Bass
Fran Christina - Drums
Babi Floyd - Backing Vocals
David Grissom - Guitar
Steve Jordan - Bass, Drums, Percussion
Danny Kortchmar - Guitar
Leon Pendarvis - Organ (Hammond)
Kid Ramos - Guitar
Gene Taylor - Keyboards
Tracklist:
01. Roll Of The Dice 04:42
02. Too Many Irons In The Fire 03:58
03. How Do I Get You Back? 04:35
04. Here Comes The Night 03:33
05. Takin‘ It Too Easy 04:40
06. I Don‘t Wanna Be The One 03:28
07. Mean Love 03:56
08. I Can‘t Win 05:14
09. Memory From Hell 04:43
10. Lookin‘ Forward To Lookin‘ Back 03:56
11. Do As I Say 03:08
12. Zip A Dee Do Dah 04:19
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário