segunda-feira, 11 de setembro de 2023
Rod Price - West Four (2004) reposted
Rod Price
"Excellent Sophomore outing by Rod Price. On this CD, Rod stretches out and plays a variety of eclectic numbers that all have his signature sound. You get some great electric guitar, dobro, and Rod's smooth slide throughout this offering.You can hear echos of terraplane blues in "My heart struck sorrow" and "Legally Blind" rocks. While I enjoyed his 1st, OPEN, this CD is more complete. The more I've listened to it the more I have enjoyed it. Keep up the good work Rod.(Add on)Sadly, Rod Passed away in March of 2005 in an accident at home. He was a master of the slide guitar. Put on IT HURTS ME TOO from Road Cases-Foghat and remember how good he was-then pick up this great solo work by Rock & Roller that laid it down.
320 kbps
129 Megabytes
Credits:
David Bebe - Drums
Tom Dawes - Guitar (Rhythm), Bass, Keyboards
Duster Choir - Backing Vocals
Bruce Eidem - Trombone
Leigh Fox - Bass
David Kahl - Bass
Kinny Landrum - Bass, Horn Arrangements, Keyboards
Leslie Miller - Backing Vocals
Moe Potts - Drums
Rod Price - Dobro Guitar, Guitars, Slide Guitar, Vocals
Ginny Reddington - Backing Vocals
John Tendy - Clarinet (Bass), Sax (Alto), Sax (Tenor)
John Truelson - Keyboards
Ed Ziques - Clarinet, Sax (Baritone), Sax (Tenor)
Tracklist:
01 West Four 04:31
02 My Heart Struck Sorrow 05:12
03 Somethin' Else 03:26
04 I Know 04:28
05 Straight Laced Breakdown 03:50
06 Legally Blind 06:19
07 Duster's Prayer 04:35
08 I Love Your Truth 05:28
09 Standing on Holy Ground 06:09
10 Oceans of Time 04:42
11 Chicago Suite 03:18
12 China White 05:29
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário