terça-feira, 23 de novembro de 2021

Southern Oak Band - If It Ain't Fun, You're Doin It Wrong (2021)

                                                               Southern Oak Band
 Southern Oak Band was formed as a direct reply to the calls for heartfelt, grassroots southern songwriting. Our sound is influenced by everyone from Tom Petty to Dean Dillion with a touch of Texas' own SRV. If you like real music written from the heart.

320kbps

Tracklist:

01. Breezin' 03:24
02. Remains the Same 04:03
03. Country Breed 02:59
04. When You Leave 03:58
05. Runnin' Clear Whiskey 03:09
06. Just Like Tomorrow 04:09
07. Ellis County Line 03:19

6 comentários:

  1. Thanks my friend !! hope you're feeling better today, have a great day Ismael. ciao

    ResponderExcluir
  2. You're welcome, my friend! Tonight I'll find out about the situation I mentioned to you, in the rest I'm much better. Have a great day too. A hug!!

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Great Ismael, I hope everything works out fine, I praying,, you take care my friend have a great evening.

    Ate a proxima vez abracos

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Obrigado meu amigo! I am hopeful that everything will work out, thank you very much for your concern. Have a good night too. A hug !!

    ResponderExcluir
  5. É uma ótima mistura de influências.

    ResponderExcluir