JP Williams Blues Band
For the past 4 years I have had the great honor of recording and performing with one of the most talented vocalists I know, Ekat Pereyra. She has appeared with me on my last two CDs doing duets and backup. Ekat has consistently received high critical acclaim for her performance work. As a songwriter I am constantly looking for the best way to present my work and I am honored to have Ekat collaborate with me in these efforts. Our new album of songs will feature the fruits of our recent labors. We invite you to have a listen.
10 brand new songs from the JP Williams Blues Band featuring Ekat Pereyra. Nine original compositions by JP Williams and a special tribute song arrangement for Bluesman Leo "Bud" Welch.
Tracklist:
01. Mighty Dangerous Boogie 04:09
02. Around Midnite 03:47
03. Regret 05:07
04. Solid Gone 04:53
05. Don't Let the Devil Ride 03:56
06. Never Break This Heart (Remix) 05:34
07. Honey Child 04:38
08. Grey Autumn Day 05:22
09. Need a Little Sugar 03:57
10. Talkin' Coronavirus Blues (Remix) 04:24

Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário