segunda-feira, 22 de fevereiro de 2021

Andy Kinne - Andy Kinne and Friends (2021)

                                                                    Andy Kinne
 "I was born in Goodrich, Texas.  My interest in music began when I was around ten.  I loved listening to my Uncle Robert play his guitar.  He'd let me tinker with it and eventually showed me some chords to practice on.  Many of my relatives played instruments and they'd all get together at family gatherings and pick.  This was the beginning of my lifelong love.  My family moved to Independence, Missouri in the early sixties,  My dad bought me an accordion because he liked Lawrence Welk.  I got to be pretty good on it, but playing guitar was my dream.  Besides, the guitar was just a lot cooler.  I bought a Silvertone electric at Sears with the help of my folks.  I've never laid a guitar down since.  I became friends with some guys from school who also played.  We started a band call the Bel Airs and played throughout high school and later as professionals around the Kansas City, Missouri area.  I'm still in a band today."


Tracklist:

01. Reverend Rash 04:23
02. Three Dollars at the Door 03:26
03. Free to Fly 03:56
04. She Lies 03:56
05. Secret Lover 04:16
06. Bottom Drops Out 03:19
07. Dancer 03:52

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário