terça-feira, 16 de fevereiro de 2021
Bo Diddley - Hey ... Bo Diddley In Concert (1986)
Bo Diddley
Hey... Bo Diddley: In Concert is a 1986 live album by Bo Diddley, recorded on a European tour. His backing band for the performances on the album were Mainsqueeze, featuring guitarist Eric Bell, previously of Thin Lizzy, and Dick Heckstall-Smith, the jazz and blues saxophonist. Other members of the band included bass guitarist Keith Tillman, who, like Heckstall-Smith, had previously played with John Mayall & the Bluesbreakers; and drummer Leonard "Stretch" Stretching, who had performed with Marvin Gaye and Tom Waits.
Credits:
Eric Bell - Guitar
Bo Diddley - Vocals, Guitar
Dick Heckstall-Smith - Saxophone
Dave “Munch” Moore - keyboards
Keith Tillman - Bass
Leonard “Stretch” Stretching - Drums
Tracklist:
01. Intro / Bo Diddley Vamp 07.26
02. Doctor Jeckyll 05.02
03. Everleen 04.38
04. I Don’t Know Where I’ve Been 02.17
05. You Can’t Judge A Book 03.54
06. Roadrunner 03,25
07. I’m a Man 10.38
08. Mona 05.10
09. I Don’t Know Where I’ve Been (studio recording 1982) 05.59
10. Juke (live 1967) 03.32
11. Sad Horse (live 1967) 05.22
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)


Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário