segunda-feira, 29 de março de 2021

Lohues & The Louisiana Blues Club - Ja Boeh (2003)


                                                  Lohues & The Louisiana Blues Club
 Lohues & the Louisiana Blues Club is a blues band with Daniël Lohues as the musical brain. The texts are written in Drenthe.

In the spring of 2003 Lohues founded the band Lohues & the Louisiana Blues Club. He does this by recording an album with local Blues artists in the United States, entitled Ja Boeh. His cousin Marco Geerdink also plays rhythm guitar on this album. Paul Ruven made the documentary Hoge Tied Veur De Blues of this quest for the blues. It premiered at the Dutch Film Festival in Utrecht in 2003 and was later broadcast by Het Uur van de Wolf.

When the band then goes on tour, some line-up changes take place. In the spring of 2005 a second album will be recorded and will be called Grip. Candy Dulfer also plays along on the saxophone.

Tracklist:

01. Janine 02:22
02. Stiekumste Verdriet 02:44
03. Ja Boeh 02:34
04. Regenblues 04:27
05. Wachten Op 'n Hittegolf 02:54
06. Prachtig Mooi (Mar Wat He'j Der An) 05:30
07. Daor Knap Ie Nie Van Op 03:07
08. Van 't Verstand 05:42
10. Hoogste Tied Veur De Blues 04:59
11. 't Ien Of 't Ander 02:33
12. Picknickweer 02:09

10 comentários:

  1. Hi Ismael, I see on your post you are missing track # 9 If you need it? I have this album , take care , ciao

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Hi Ismael, the link ends up in nirvana

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Thanks for all, but here, the link is dead! Can you please repost? Thanks a lot!

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Hi Gio, I thank you very much for your interest in helping but it won't be necessary, I already have this song, I don't know how I got it out of the folder. I am very grateful to my friend Gio for his kindness, it is good that you are back. A big hug for you!!

    ResponderExcluir
  5. I apologize to everyone, I intended to update the link yesterday but I had a problem that prevented me. The new link is already active. A hug for everyone !!

    ResponderExcluir
  6. Evening to you mu friend , sorry for the late reply, I just finished work late, then all is good,glad that it is all fixed!! you take care , hugs to you and the family, ciao

    ResponderExcluir
  7. Gio, I am very happy for your concern, I hope I can always count on your help my friend. A big hug for you and your whole family, take care too !!

    ResponderExcluir