terça-feira, 23 de março de 2021

Hoochie Kurti Man (Kurt Weidenthaler) - Bring Ma Nu A Bier (2019)


                                                                Hoochie Kurti Man
 With a hat and sunglasses, the harmonica always at hand - that's how we know Kurt Weidenthaler, better known as Hoochie Kurti Man. He was fascinated by the blues from an early age.
What three things would Pischelsdorfers take with them to a desert island? "Three harmonica so I can play my lonely blues in three different keys," says the Hoochie Kurti Man. He owns around 40 to 50 harmonicas in total. Music has been with him all his life. In the 90s he played at parties and sessions. Things got really serious after his 50th birthday four years ago. "Papa Joe" from Mattighofen wrote a few songs for him, produced by Milo Popovic from Braunau. This is how the first CD came about. His lyrics reveal a lot about the musician's life. With every song you learn a little bit more about the blueser from body and soul. His stage name can also be derived from the song "Hoochie Coochie". A third CD is already being planned for 2015. Next year he wants to work on a new record with Edgar Pelz. “I want the kurti alone and I want it as it is. He is simply an archetype, ”is how Edgar Pelz describes him. Favorite musicians Inspired by his favorite bands such as Led Zeppelin and Deep Purple and "all bluesers in general" from Johnny Winter to Charlie Musselwhite, the Hoochie Kurti Man gives each of his songs a very special touch. “Sometimes I also acted out. But I've always remained authentic. The songs became more and more Hoochie Kurt, ”says Kurt Weidenthaler. However, the musician doesn't really want to commit himself to any band and says: "Loneliness by Grand Funk Railroad is one of my favorite songs, but I've also been a big Louis Armstrong fan from a young age", because "Role models sans olle gwen". How did the blues come about? The Hoochie Kurti Man has his own theory on this question: “I think that a Gstanzl singer from Innviertel and a black African met. One of them sang a Gstanzl and played his harp. The other clapped the rhythm - that's how the blues came about. "


Tracklist:

01. Hu Ha Ho 02:36 
02. Bring ma nu a Bier 04:37 
03. Manchmoi glaub i 03:43 
04. Rock'n Roll Shoes 02:31 
05. Des is da Blues 03:40 
06. Liagts wen andern an 04:27 
07. Pock man den Dog heit gmiatlich an 02:45 
08. I bin scho gern bei dir 03:42 
09. I lass ma nix mehr g'falln 04:04 
10. Kämpf ma für a bessere Welt 04:21 
11. I brauch kan Maulkorb 03:27 
12. Pass auf 03:34 

5 comentários:

  1. De volta ao quotidiano depois de longa ausência encontro aqui coisas muito boas...Pena o link de Ryan Hartt...atrasei um pouco.Continue o seu bom trabalho..Abraço.
    DeLaCruz...

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Esse músico também é muito bom ... estranho que um artista seja mencionado em outro post, e se meu amigo lamenta que o álbum do Ryan Hartt não esteja mais disponível, esses blogs são os que tornam os artistas muito mais conhecidos, só espero que nós não perdi um grande álbum ... mas a vida continua, Saudações!

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Provavelmente mais tarde encontraremos noutro lugar.Alguem vai postar.
      Abç.
      DeLaCruz.

      Excluir
    2. Este é o DeLaCruz, esperamos encontrá-lo em breve em outro lugar, há mais tempo do que vida .... Saudações!

      Excluir