quinta-feira, 2 de janeiro de 2020
ZZ Top - Tres Hombres In Clarkston (1980)
ZZ Top
ZZ Top - Pine Knob, Clarkston, MI 1980-04-15
Tracklist:
01. I Thank You 03:25
02. Waiting For The Bus 02:41
03. Jesus Just Left Chicago 04:47
04. Precious And Grace 02:45
05. Francine 03:14
06. I'm Bad, I'm Nationwide 05:39
07. Manic Mechanic 03:34
08. Heard It On The X 02:50
09. A Fool For Your Stockings 07:31
10. Nasty Dogs and Funky Kings 03:54
11. We're Barefootin 03:27
12. Cheap Sunglasses 04:29
13. Beer Drinkers and Hell Raisers 03:02
14. LaGrange - Sloppy Drunk - BBQ 08:12
15. She Loves My Automobile 02:33
16. Hi-Fi Mama 03:19
17. Tush 02:47
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)


Thanks for this.
ResponderExcluir������
ResponderExcluirHey, this is a nice one! Don't think I've ever come across this live. Thanks for posting and I wish you a happy new year.
ResponderExcluirYou're welcome my friends, happy new year to you too George !!!
ResponderExcluir