Bushmaster
If you know Gary then you know that if you ask him his opinion on any topic he will be happy to discuss his thoughts honestly and enthusiastically - no matter the topic or how controversial. He loves exchanging ideas and debating topics. Which is why it will come as no surprise to those who know him and his music to find that some of his new tunes address some of today's dire political and environmental landscape.
“Revolution Rhapsody aka: Uprising Music” draws on several current political and social topics in the today's news, Brown’s songwriting on this new disc evokes both hope and angst, wrapped in a funky blues rock setting.
Traclist:
01. Cumberland Blues 04:47
02. I Will Shine 04:08
03. Victim of Nostalgia 05:56
04. Arizona Shame On Ya 03:00
05. Phony People 04:19
06. Ball 'N' Jack 03:32
07. Sidewalk Strut 02:28
08. War On the Poor 02:51
09. River Flow - Splash! 05:49
10. Trudi 03:37
11. 40 Acres and a Mule 02:39
12. Nothing Up Your Sleeve 06:23
13. We All Fall Down 03:52
14. Alycia Outro 00:16
15. Randy Intro 00:07
16. Victim of Nostalgia (Remix) 04:20

Thanks for this. New to me but I'll take a listen.
ResponderExcluirYou're welcome,I think he makes a very interesting mix of styles. If you like let me know that I must have something else from him !!!
ResponderExcluir