quinta-feira, 2 de janeiro de 2020
Albie Donnelly's Big 3 - Wild Bunch (2011)
Albie Donnelly
Saxophonist Albie Donnelly (born 12 August 1947, in Huyton, Liverpool) is a founding member of Supercharge and has played in varying assemblies and solo for over 30 years.
Credits:
Albie Donnelly - Sax, Vocals
Wolfgang 'Bolle' Diekman - Bass
Lance Donnelly - Drums
Gaz Gaskel - Guitar
John Lewis - Guitar, Vocals
Gregory Gaynair - Keyboards
Andy Sinnsman - Rap
Albie Donnelly - Saxophone
Paul 'Ganja Man' Owens - Saxophone
Dick Hanson - Trumpet
Ozzie Yue - Vocals
Tracklist:
01. W.Y.S.I.W.Y.G. 'What You See Is What You Get' 06:21
02. Congo Man 04:27
03. I'm A Boogie Man 03:18
04. You're The Most 02:56
05. Queen Of My Soul 05:44
06. Memphis Soul Stew 03:49
07. I Won't Be Your Fool Anymore 04:10
08. Them Changes 04:07
09. My Funny Valentine 04:01
10. Fog On The Highway 05:36
11. Mango Song 07:06
12. Well That's It Then 05:57
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)


Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário