Hi everyone! I'm looking for some Robbie Laws CDs.
If anyone has one and would like to share the link, I would be very grateful.
Delta Haze (with Robbie Laws) – High Pressure R&B
Robbie Laws - Takin' the Night Train (1988) ok
Robbie Laws & the Urban All-Stars - Midnight Rain (1995) ok
Robbie Laws - River City Blues (2003) ok
Robbie Laws - Deep Ellum Blues (2004) ok
Thank you in advance. Hugs to all.
I have Robbie Laws - Takin' the Night Train (1988) Robbie Laws - Deep Ellum Blues (2004) I have it on my hard drive, send me the address if you haven't got it.
ResponderExcluirHello, Miledelivers! I listened to your radio station and found your music selection to be great. I will listen to it whenever I can. If you can, please send me the CDs to my email address:
Excluirismaelgabrielbuchanan@gmail.com
A big hug to you and thank you very much.
https://s42.radiolize.com/public/blues_delivers_uroshy My blues radio
ResponderExcluirhttps://www.imagenetz.de/RdXNa I got Deep ellem blues and Live
ExcluirHi, Bubba! I really liked the CDs you sent me. Thank you very much. If you need anything, let me know. A big hug.
ExcluirI was free to send 2 albums of my group Blues Delivers from Pančevo Serbia as a bonus. The albums are self-realized and not officially released, so listen to them if you want.
ResponderExcluirHello, miledelivers! I really liked your band and I thought the work was excellent. Excellent musicians. Unfortunately, the Blues Party CD is missing songs 6, "Tobacco Road part 2", and 8, "Mystery Train". If you have them, please send them to me. If you don't have them, no problem. I was very happy with the CDs you sent. Thank you very much. If you need anything, count on me. A big hug.
ExcluirTobacco road1 and 2 are in one file as well as Mojo working and Mystery train
ExcluirYes, miledelivers, I'm sorry. I hadn't noticed that the two songs were next to each other and I ended up basing it on the cover.
ExcluirRobbie Laws & the Urban All-Stars - Midnight Rain (1995)
ResponderExcluirRobbie Laws - River City Blues (2003)
coming your way in the email, glad i can give something back
Thank you very much my dear friend. A big hug.
ExcluirEste comentário foi removido pelo autor.
ResponderExcluir
ResponderExcluirI have only one album by Robbie Laws - 2003 Deep Ellum Blues. Download link below. I used to share with Zippyshare but that has gone. I'm trying this site for the first time. I hope it works. Does for me... Glad to help.
https://files.fm/u/xdzuy28266
Thank you very much my BrownBlackBlues friend. A big hug.
Excluir