quarta-feira, 4 de maio de 2022

Tomi Leino Band - Dynamite Boogie (2008)


                                                                  Tomi Leino Band
 Trio's band leader, Tomi Leino has achieved a reputation as one of the most talented blues musicians all around the world. Tomi has been fronting blues bands under his name since mid 80's. He recorded a handful of albums with his band and also with international blues artists like Steve Guyger, before starting Tomi Leino Trio in 2011. Tomi's well known to be capable to handle half of dozen instruments with high virtuosity, yet in the trio he concentrates on guitar and harmonica as well as vocals. He is living and running his Suprovox studio close to Helsinki, capital of Finland.

320kbps
84Megabytes

Credits:

Kari Karpo - Bass  
Jarkko Lepistö - Drums   
Sammeli Palovaara - Guitar   
Tomi Leino - Vocals, Blues Harp, Guitar  

Tracklist:

Jumpin' At Main Street 03:37
Juke Joint Boogie 03:52
Meet Me At Midnight 03:21
I Had A Dream 03:50
Dynamite Boogie 03:25
Hello Stranger 03:26
Drinkin' And Hidin' 04:04
Snake Bite 03:02
Stranger In My House 03:41
Big Fat Woman 03:19

4 comentários:

  1. I had wanted to check out this artist, so the post was timely. Thanks.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. If you want more from him let me know!!

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Thanks for the offer, but I will pass. I liked his harp playing, but I did not care for the songwriting.

    ResponderExcluir