quinta-feira, 19 de maio de 2022

Gary Gordon - I Live The Life I Love (2010)


                                                                    Gary Gordon
 Musicians: Gary Gordon guitars, vocals Gordon Mote, piano Tim Beattie, harp Ross Sermons, bass Noah Gordon, drums guests: Ray Bonneville, harp Robert Bowlin, piano Rich Creadore, sitar Jim Elwyn, bass Roger Greenwalt, organ Del Herbert guitar When I was a kid about 11 or so I was in town at a soda fountain when I heard this sound coming thru the screen door. I stepped onto the street and listened closer. Coming from some little speakers a nearby shop had hung outside was Scratch My Back from Slim Harpo. I was had. That sound has been with me ever since. This CD is a million miles away from the bar band blues. It'll take you someplace you been wishin to go.

320kbps 
97 Megabytes

Tracklist:

01. Stay With Me 02:29
02. The Downchild 05:21
03. I Live the Life I Love 03:22
04. Easy Girl 04:36
05. Hey Gyp 03:45
06. On the Road Again 04:05
07. Smokestack Lightnin' 03:21
08. I'm Only Sleeping 02:19
09. Hobo Blues 05:01
10. Rollin' and Tumblin' 04:19
11. Scratch My Back 03:31

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário