quarta-feira, 16 de outubro de 2024

Doc Thomas Group - Doc Thomas Group (1967)


                                                                Doc Thomas Group
 UK band from Herefordshire. Originally known as The Buddies. Spent much of 1966 and 1967 performing in Italy. After releasing an album they added Dale Griffin and later merged with a second band called The Shakedown Sound and eventually named the combined unit The Silence. This band began working with Kingsley Ward and then with Guy Stevens. Stevens replaced singer Stan Tippins with Ian Hunter and renamed the band Mott The Hoople

320 kbps
74 Megabytes

Credits:

Pete "Overend" Watts - Bass   
Bob Hall - Drums  
Mike Ralphs - Lead Guitar   
Dave Tedstone - Rhythm Guitar   
Stan Tippins - Vocals   

Tracklist:

01. I'll Be Doggone 02:40
02. She Was Really Saying Something 02:32
03. Steal Your Heart Away 03:49
04. My Babe 02:31
05. Please Do Something 02:16
06. Shake 02:30
07. I Got You 02:49
08. Harlem Shuffle 03:22
09. Talking About My Baby 02:40
10. Just Can't Go To Sleep 02:28
11. Barefootin' 02:31
12. Rescue Me 02:30

2 comentários:

  1. Thanks for this (and all the other music)! I'm a big fan of Mick Ralphs' work in Bad Company and I'm looking forward to listening to this early album (which I hadn't heard of before).

    ResponderExcluir