David Jack Marshall
David Jack Marshall has been writing and performing songs for over 25 years. He incorporated many of his original songs into his performances with his largely cover ban “Dave Marshall and the Mojo Band”, playing bars, parties, and events since 1997. In that year, he recorded his first self-produced original CD “The Blues Told Us”.Though still playing out with his band, , he is now concentrating more on writing, recording and performing new original material . His latest CD “Listen” was released in July 2017.
Legally blind since he age of nine, David Jack Marshall has explored and succeeded in careers as a social worker, ordained minister, and psychotherapist. After losing his beloved wife Adele to the raveges of leukemia in 1996, he turned to the music he had been dabbling in for solace and direction. Life experience and hardship are the fodder for his heart felt songwriting and performing
“I believe I am finding my own voice, and I am wondering if anyone is still listening.” - DJM
128 kbps
115 Megabytes
Tracklist:
01. Listen 05:16
02. My Cup Is Nearly Empty 05:05
03. Section 60 05:01
04. Grizzly Bear 05:25
05 Fire and Gasoline 03:47
06 Alone Again 03:02
07. Before I Could Say Hello 05:39
08. Thought You Was an Angel 03:49 05:21
09. Bar Hoppin' Baby 05:21
10. Get Out 03:16
11. St. Christophers Lament 03:49
12. One Last Waltz 05:27

Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário