terça-feira, 15 de dezembro de 2020
Fleetwood Mac - Green Shadows Classics And Rarities Featuring Peter Green (2003)
Fleetwood Mac
Fleetwood Mac are a British-American rock band, formed in London in 1967. Fleetwood Mac were founded by guitarist Peter Green, drummer Mick Fleetwood and guitarist Jeremy Spencer, before bassist John McVie joined the lineup for their self-titled debut album. Danny Kirwan joined as a third guitarist in 1968. Keyboardist Christine Perfect, who contributed as a session musician from the second album, married McVie and joined in 1970.
Tracklist:
01.Man of the World 02:53
02.Long Grey Mare 02:01
03.Lazy Poker Blues 03:25
04.The Sun Is Shining 03:03
05.The Green Manalishi 04:44
06.Looking for Somebody (live) 05:09
07.Dust My Blues (live) 04:16
08.Showbiz Blues 04:07
09.Black Magic Woman 07:00
10.Love That Burns 04:15
11.Oh Well 02:47
12.Shake Your Moneymaker 04:04
13.No Place to Go 04:01
14.Got to Move (live) 04:06
15.Jumping at Shadows 05:12
16.World in Harmony 03:26
17.Rattlesnake Shake (live) 07:47
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)


Nice post, thank you. It's true that there are several Fleetwood Mac rarities' albums around - but still they're a top band, so their rarities are normally worth listening to.
ResponderExcluirYou're welcome my friend George! I know people who did not like the audio quality of some songs on this album, but rarities are sometimes like that, sometimes the sound has a little less quality. I particularly liked the versions presented here. A hug!!
ResponderExcluirThanks for this, I'm not a huge FM fan but enjoy some things they did.
ResponderExcluirHi Bob, I like some things and some don't, but they were very good. I like Peter Green better with John Mayall's Bluesbreakers.
ResponderExcluirMaravilloso Peter y tremenda historia la de sus integrantes como para hacer una pelicula.
ResponderExcluirUn saludo
De nada RORY!!
ResponderExcluir