segunda-feira, 23 de dezembro de 2019
David Clayton-Thomas – In Concert A Musical Biography (2006)
David Clayton-Thomas
The former Blood, Sweat & Tears singer is in fine voice on this live 2005 retrospective of his notable successes with the jazz-rock group and solo. Well-known musical memorabilia, such as his version of Billie Holiday's "God Bless the Child," and the BS&T originals "And When I Die," "Spinning Wheel," and "(You've Made Me) So Very Happy," make this set an entertaining jaunt down memory lane, while a sensitive reading of Holiday's "God Bless the Child" puts the bombast of "Lucretia MacEvil" into perspective.
Tracklist:
01. And When I Die 04:41
02. Self-Centred Woman 08:49
03. Go Down Gamblin' 03:35
04. Me & Amaretto 04:57
05. Lucretia MacEvil 07:45
06. Wild Women & Po' Boys 05:23
07. God Bless The Child 08:04
08. Gimme That Wine 06:15
09. Don't Explain 05:49
10. Spinning Wheel 03:32
11. (You've Made Me) So Very Happy - Variations On A Theme 07:44
12. You're The One 06:35
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)


Link bad
ResponderExcluirHi Anônimo, link ok now, thanks!!!
ResponderExcluirThanks for this one. And I'd like to wish you and your loved ones and very merry and safe Xmas.
ResponderExcluirThanks so much Bob, I wish the same to you !!!
ResponderExcluirMuito obrigado !!!
ResponderExcluir