terça-feira, 20 de maio de 2025

I'm looking for.

 Hi guys! These are some CDs that I'm looking for. If anyone has any of them, please leave the link or send them to my email (ismaelgabrielbuchanan@gmail.com). Thanks to everyone. Hugs!!



Guy Budd Band - Woke Up Dreaming (2002)

The K'Po Bluesband - Downside (2004)

Rich Charman - The Bluer Side

Roy Herrington (any of his solo career)

Mauro Serri Trio - Live Au Cristal (2001)

Paul Simmons - Too Many Words (2010)


9 comentários:

  1. Hi Ismael i saw your question about the cd's your searchin for. I don't have any of them but if one of them of these appear on a other site i'll let you know

    ResponderExcluir
  2. sorry, unfortunately I don't have none of the above on my list. best regards.

    ResponderExcluir
  3. how do we forward such a catch to ya ?

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Hello my friend! It can be by email ismaelgabrielbuchanan@gmail.com

      Excluir
  4. i have this one if you interested Chris Farlowe, Roy Herrington Featuring The Rhythm 'N' Blues Train Live In Berlin (1991)

    ResponderExcluir
  5. Chris Farlowe, Roy Herrington, The Rhythm 'N' Blues Train - Live In Berlin (feat. The Rhythm 'N' Blues Train) (Live, Franz Club, Berlin, 17_18 October 1991) (https://pixeldrain.com/u/Jhs1pttH)

    ResponderExcluir