George Washingmachine
My Mum had a Bessie Smith 45 disc in her collection of predominately classical records.
I remember putting this on and hearing Bessie sing the blues like no one else can with Eddie Lang doing something incredible on the guitar. This was very different to Segovia and John Williams. Mum also had some Fats Waller & Django Reinhardt records. These musical sounds were transformative.
The Beatles were a huge phenomenon during my childhood, but by the mid 70’s my ears were tuning in to Frank Zappa, The Grateful Dead and a bunch of Americana Blues recordings.
320 kbps
87 Megabytes
Credits:
Andrew Richardson - Bass
Graham Bidstrup - Drums
Glen Hannah - Guitar
Ray Beadle - Guitar
George Washingmachine - Guitar, Lead Vocals
Rick Mellick - Piano, Organ
Tracklist:
01. Gimme Five 03:20
02. Lost Without You 03:01
03. She's Forgotten Who I Am 03:18
04. I Love to Rock & Roll 03:03
05. Where Were You? 03:52
06. Three Times a Fool 03:58
07. All the Time in the World 05:11
08. I'm Ready 03:20
09. What, When, Where, Why, Who, How 04:23
10. All Your Love 04:44

Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário