domingo, 26 de setembro de 2021

Lucky Lloyd - The Way Lucky Lloyd Likes to Play the Blues (2021)

                                                                       Lucky Lloyd
 Lucky Lloyd plays a Detroit/Chicago style of blues, with a taste of Mississippi thrown in. He attributes his music style to the influences of Albert King, Stevie Ray Vaughn and BB King, among others. His live performances are authentic and energized. Lucky Lloyd performs worldwide, on his own and with many other great blues and R&B artists.

192kbps

Tracklist:

01. Me and My Baby Don't Get Along but One One Day at a Time 05:05
02. I Loved the Woman 06:29
03. Angle of Mercy (Live) 06:06
04. It a Shame That We Still Deal with Ploice Burtality 05:51
05. Walking the Back Streets and Crying 05:32
06. Why I Sing the Blues 06:05
07. Cadillac Assembly Line 04:13
08. I Got My Mojo Working 06:00
09. Crosscut Saw 05:22
10. If You Goint to Walk Ok My Love You Need to Take off Your Shoes 05:58
11. I'll Play the Blues 4 You 06:31
12. How Blue Can You Get 04:16
13. The Thrill Is Gone Baby 04:58

2 comentários: