sábado, 23 de janeiro de 2021

Ron Sunshine & The Smoking Section - Pick It Up (1994)

                                                                    Ron Sunshine
 Singer, songwriter, harmonica player Ron Sunshine was born in Denver, moved to NYC in '81, and started paying music full time in '90. He has released six albums, toured internationally, and recorded &performed with the likes of Dr. John, The P-Funk Horns, Pinetop Perkins, Wilson Pickett, and many others. Ron & band continue to dazzle from NY to Los Angeles, Paris to Stockholm, Bermuda to Red Bank.


Tracklist:

01. Call You Up 04:37
02. Fly Away 05:21
03. Not Even If I Could 03:57
04. Outside Neighbor 05:21
05. I Got to Move 03:30
06. Where Are You Now 03:16
07. In A Hole 02:57
08. Try & Try Again 03:47
09. Mr. RIght Now 03:57
10. Can't Keep You Satisfied 03:01
11. (I Wanna) Testify 03:44
12. She Won't Believe Your Jive 04:18
13. Pick It Up 03:58
14. Call You Up (Extended Version) 05:22

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário