sexta-feira, 28 de fevereiro de 2020

Z.Z. Hill Jr. ‎– Goin' To Mississippi (2007)

                                                                    Z.Z. Hill Jr.
Hill, along with acclaimed drummer, writer and producer Twist Turner completely floors the competition with the horn-drenched, groovtastic album that recallls the golden days of Malaco Records...........The album leaves you wanting for more. I can't put into words how thrilled and exciting it was to hear this album and I consider essential to any blues, soul, and classic R&B fans out there.


Tracklist:

01. Lean On Me 04:03    
02. It Ain't Easy 03:54    
03. Don't Let The Green Grass Fool You 03:52    
04. Now That I've Gone 06:34    
05. Caught In The Trap 03:47    
06. Late Night Deposit 04:45    
07. Stuck In Chicago 04:47    
08. Not The Cheatin' Kind 03:02    
09. Lookin' For A New Love Tonight 04:14    
10. Try Love One More Time 04:55    
11. Down Home Girl 03:42    
12. Cry A Tear For You 03:50

2 comentários: